The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion & Development Commission
The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion and Development Commission (PEDC) is a government entity established by a special act of the State of Florida Legislature to promote economic development interests such as industry, tourism and commerce. The Commission is composed of nine members:
- Two members – Commissioners of Escambia County appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County.
- Two members – Council members of the City of Pensacola appointed by the City Council of the City of Pensacola.
- One member – a member of the Town Council of the Town of Century, appointed to serve by the Town Council of the Town of Century.
- Two members – Board of Directors from the Pensacola Bay Area Chamber of Commerce, in good standing, appointed by the Chairman of the Board. (PBACC).
- One member – at large, appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
- One member – at large, appointed by the City Council of the City of Pensacola
PEDC Board Members
- Dave Hoxeng, Chairman, ADX Communications, FloridaWest Board Appointee
- County Commissioner Steven Barry (District 5), Vice Chair, FloridaWest Board Appointee
- Dr. Lusharon Wiley, Secretary-Treasurer, Innisfree Hotels, City of Pensacola Appointee
- Councilman Charles Bare, Pensacola City Council Member Appointee
- County Commissioner Jeff Bergosh (District 1), Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
- Alicia Johnson, Seat Four on the Century Town Council, Century Town Council Member Appointee
- Don McMahon, McMahon & Hadder Insurance, FloridaWest Board Appointee
- Councilwoman Allison Patton, Pensacola City Council Member Appointee
- Brian Hilson, FloridaWest CEO
- Richard Sherrill, Attorney
- Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund, Auditor