CareerSource Escarosa, in alignment with Governor DeSantis’ plan for
reopening the economy, will reopen its Career Center doors on Monday, June 1, 2020. Their professional staff
will be available to serve customers in the centers, some by walk-in on a first-come-first-serve basis, and
others by appointment.
All individuals visiting our offices must be aware of changes in our processes in response to the health crisis:
• Every individual is required to wear a face-covering or mask – please come with your mask.
• All visitors will be screened before entering the center, including a brief set of questions and
temperature checks. Individuals with symptoms will be asked to return when they are symptom-free.
• They require everyone to use hand sanitizer before entering the building.
• Please bring a pen to write with.
• They will limit the number of visitors in our centers at all times.
Careersource Escarosa continues to encourage the use of internet-based services such as www.employflorida.com,
www.floridajobs.org, and to call our offices for assistance if needed. Those needing to initiate or manage a
reemployment claim for benefits will find the link to the CONNECT system here
The local Career Center is located at:
6913 N. 9th Ave. in Pensacola – Phone: 850.607.8700