Maximizing Economic Potential
Located in the city of Pensacola and Escambia County, FloridaWest Economic Development Alliance is the region’s economic development organization with the mission of building, growing and sustaining the economic potential and prosperity of Northwest Florida.
We are maximizing Northwest Florida’s economic potential through:
- Economic development initiatives.
- Programs and services aimed at attracting and recruiting new businesses.
- Retaining and expanding existing businesses.
- Developing and training our workforce.
- Nurturing the global contributions of local entrepreneurs.
- Developing our community and assets to position our area as a rich and fertile location for growth—be it individual, community or corporate.
Our Dedicated Staff
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Business Development Officer
Director of Workforce
Director of Communications
Director of Operations
Director of Entrepreneurial Development
CO:LAB Office Manager
Our Board of Directors
Gulf Power Company
Lewis Bear Company
Escambia County Representative
City of Pensacola
Ascension Sacred Heart
Pensacola State College
First Place Partners
An Alliance of Success
Through active partnership, collaboration and cooperation, we are helping to bridge connections, explore new possibilities and expand horizons. We are an alliance of more than a hundred public and private entities, and we understand that in business, you’re only as strong as the company you keep. Here are a few of ours.