To continue to help our local businesses thrive and grow during unprecedented times, The Spring Entrepreneur Hub is launching it’s Black-Owned Small Business Microgrant Program. It will provide grants totaling $50,000 to eligible Black-Owned small businesses in Escambia County.
Applications will be accepted through 9am on Monday, June 22. Winners will be selected by Friday, June 27.
· Must be a black-owned business located within Escambia County.
· Business owner must be 18 years of age or older.
· Verification of company information (employees, revenue, income tax return) may be required.
· All funding must be used for payroll, rent/mortgage, or utility payments only. This is also subject to verification.
· Funding may not be used as a founder stipend.
· Winners may be asked to update on impact from grant funding.
Have questions or need assistance? Please contact D.C. Reeves at The Spring at: [email protected]