Top 5 features include The Bluffs campus, targeted industry sectors, workforce data, access to market and available properties
Today, the FloridaWest Economic Development Alliance announced the launch of new economic development website highlighting The Bluffs Northwest Florida’s Industrial Campus as well as resources and expanded content on targeted industries, workforce data and access to market. The new site targets site selection consultants as well as new and existing businesses looking to explore growth in the Greater Pensacola market.
“Greater Pensacola region has become even more aggressive in marketing the region’s assets to promote job creation, capital investment and economic prosperity,” said Scott Luth, President and CEO of FloridaWest. “Our new website combines all of our legacy sites into one robust resource making it easier for C-level executives and site selectors to learn about our region and our services.”
In a fast-paced environment such as economic development sites much be intuitive and rich with information and data. With a new responsive design, users can access the site through their desktop, tablet or mobile device, without sacrificing content or load time.
Here are the top five features of FloridaWest’s new website:
- Promotion of The Bluffs, Northwest Florida’s Industrial Campus front-and-center. Promoting this unique location for today’s technologically advanced industry is a top priority of FloridaWest and the website showcases available property within the 6,300-acre campus as well as features such as integration of the region’s natural assets and availability of process steam, reclaimed water and methane.
- Up-to-date and easy-to-find data. Workforce data, community demographics and access to market information all are available and underscore that Greater Pensacola is the right location for companies looking to relocate or expand.
- Tailored to C-Level executives. Who understands what CEOs are looking for better than other CEOs. The site features testimonials and case studies from the region’s top businesses on why they choose to locate and expand in Greater Pensacola. Companies like Navy Federal Credit Union, AppRiver, Jupiter Group and Arco Marine Products all tout the region’s many benefits.
- Ability to explore Greater Pensacola. Talented workforce, shovel-ready property and a top-ranked business climate all make Greater Pensacola an ideal location for any company. But it’s also a great place to live. Using aerial footage, photography and links to resources, the site features the region’s unmatched quality of life including world-renowned beaches, a high-performing school district and access to arts and culture.
- Showcases the area’s dynamic workforce. Greater Pensacola/Escambia County holds the distinction of drawing Florida’s youngest workforce replete with innovative millennials, experienced veterans and highly-skilled manufacturers.
FloridaWest’s team of economic development professionals understands the significant impact successful economic development initiatives have in the community and is available at a moment’s notice to help companies succeed. Contact information is featured prominently because staff is ready to assist.
The site also has a dynamic newsroom for releases, reports and videos, an events calendar and social media integration. The new site was designed to serve as extension of what the team at FloridaWest does daily to facilitate the creation of new jobs, increase of capital investment, facilitate industry diversity and raise economic prosperity for the residents of the Greater Pensacola area.