PEDC Board Materials
The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion & Development Commission
There will be a meeting of The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion and Development Commission
(PEDC) on on Tuesday, May 25 2021 at 10:00 am in Room #103 (first floor conference room) at CO:LAB Pensacola, 418 West Garden Street, Pensacola Florida.
The public is welcome to join in and provide public input. If members of the public wish to speak to items on the agenda of regular board meeting or during the Visitor’s Forum, they will be given the opportunity to speak during the public comment portion of the meeting.
For more information, please call (850) 898-2201 or send an email to [email protected]
The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion and Development Commission (PEDC) is a government entity established by a special act of the State of Florida Legislature to promote economic development interests such as industry, tourism and commerce. The Commission is composed of nine members:
- Two members – Commissioners of Escambia County appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County.
Two members – Council members of the City of Pensacola appointed by the City Council of the City of Pensacola.
One member – a member of the Town Council of the Town of Century, appointed to serve by the Town Council of the Town of Century.
Two members – Board of Directors from the Pensacola Bay Area Chamber of Commerce, in good standing, appointed by the Chairman of the Board. (PBACC).
One member – at large, appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
One member – at large, appointed by the City Council of the City of Pensacola
PEDC Board Members:
- Lewis Bear, Jr., Chairman, FloridaWest Board Appointee
- Clorissti Shoemo, Vice-Chair, At Large Pensacola City Council Appointee
- Dave Hoxeng, Secretary-Treasurer, FloridaWest Board Appointee
- Councilwoman Teniade Broughton, Pensacola City Council Member Appointee
- Courncilman Jared Moore, Pensacola City Council Member Appointee
- County Commissioner Jeff Bergosh (District 1), Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
- County Commissioner Steven Barry (District 5), Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
- Century Mayor Ben Boutwell, Century Town Council Member Appointee
- David Peaden, Home Builders Assoc. of West Fla. Inc., Escambia County Appointee
- Scott Luth, FloridaWest CEO
- Richard Sherrill, Attorney
- Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund, Auditor