PEDC Board Materials
The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion & Development Commission
Public Notice – May Regular Meeting
There will be a meeting of The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion and Development Commission at 10:00 am on Tuesday, May 24, 2022 in the first floor conference room (#103) at CO:LAB, 418 West Garden Street, Pensacola Florida.
The public is welcome to join in and provide public input. If members of the public wish to speak to items on the agenda of regular board meeting or during the Visitor’s Forum, they will be given the opportunity to speak during the public comment portion of the meeting.
Persons needing special accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Sena Maddison with the FloridaWest Economic Development Alliance, in writing, at P.O. Box 1992, Pensacola Florida 32591, or at [email protected], by written request 48 hours prior to the event date.
For more information, please call (850) 898-2201 or send an email to [email protected]
Banking Services RFP
The Pensacola-Escambia County Promotion and Development Commission (PEDC) is accepting proposals from banking institutions to provide PEDC’s banking services. We invite your institution to submit an electronic proposal to us by email to [email protected] due by 12:00 pm on May 13, 2022 for consideration. A description of our organization, the services needed, and other pertinent information is available here:PEDC RFP banking 4.13.22
The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion and Development Commission (PEDC) is a government entity established by a special act of the State of Florida Legislature to promote economic development interests such as industry, tourism and commerce. The Commission is composed of nine members:
- Two members – Commissioners of Escambia County appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County.
Two members – Council members of the City of Pensacola appointed by the City Council of the City of Pensacola.
One member – a member of the Town Council of the Town of Century, appointed to serve by the Town Council of the Town of Century.
Two members – Board of Directors from the Pensacola Bay Area Chamber of Commerce, in good standing, appointed by the Chairman of the Board. (PBACC).
One member – at large, appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
One member – at large, appointed by the City Council of the City of Pensacola
PEDC Board Members:
- Lewis Bear, Jr., Chairman, FloridaWest Board Appointee
- Dave Hoxeng, Vice President, FloridaWest Board Appointee
- County Commissioner Steven Barry (District 5), Secretary-Treasurer, Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
- Councilwoman Teniade Broughton, Pensacola City Council Member Appointee
- Councilman Jared Moore, Pensacola City Council Member Appointee
- County Commissioner Jeff Bergosh (District 1), Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
- Century Mayor Ben Boutwell, Century Town Council Member Appointee
- David Peaden, Home Builders Assoc. of West Fla. Inc., Escambia County Appointee
- Dr. Lusharon Wiley, City of Pensacola Appointee
- Scott Luth, FloridaWest CEO
- Richard Sherrill, Attorney
- Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund, Auditor
December 14, 2021
October 26, 2021
September 28, 2021
August Mtg. Cancelled
July 27, 2021
June mtg. cancelled
May 25, 2021
April 27, 2021
March 16, 2021
February, 2, 2021
January 19, 2021
December 1, 2020
October 20, 2020
For archived materials prior to 10/20
Please contact us at