PEDC Board Materials
The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion & Development Commission
There will be a meeting of The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion and Development Commission (PEDC) on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 10:00 am at CO-LAB Pensacola 418 West Garden Street, Pensacola, FL 32502, 1st Floor Conference Room.
There will be more than one member of the FloridaWest Economic Development Alliance Board of Directors and the PEDC ( Pensacola-Escambia Promotion and Development Commission) Board of Directors in attendance at the CO: LAB Pensacola reopening on Thursday, July 29, 2021, at 10:30 am at CO: LAB Pensacola, 418 West Garden Street in the first floor Conference Room.
For more information, please call (850) 898-2201 or send an email to [email protected]
The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion and Development Commission (PEDC) is a government entity established by a special act of the State of Florida Legislature to promote economic development interests such as industry, tourism and commerce. The Commission is composed of nine members:
- Two members – Commissioners of Escambia County appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County.
Two members – Council members of the City of Pensacola appointed by the City Council of the City of Pensacola.
One member – a member of the Town Council of the Town of Century, appointed to serve by the Town Council of the Town of Century.
Two members – Board of Directors from the Pensacola Bay Area Chamber of Commerce, in good standing, appointed by the Chairman of the Board. (PBACC).
One member – at large, appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
One member – at large, appointed by the City Council of the City of Pensacola
PEDC Board Members:
- Lewis Bear, Jr., Chairman, FloridaWest Board Appointee
- Dave Hoxeng, Secretary-Treasurer, FloridaWest Board Appointee
- Councilwoman Teniade Broughton, Pensacola City Council Member Appointee
- Courncilman Jared Moore, Pensacola City Council Member Appointee
- County Commissioner Jeff Bergosh (District 1), Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
- County Commissioner Steven Barry (District 5), Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
- Century Mayor Ben Boutwell, Century Town Council Member Appointee
- David Peaden, Home Builders Assoc. of West Fla. Inc., Escambia County Appointee
- Dr. Edwin Taylor, City of Pensacola Appointee
- Scott Luth, FloridaWest CEO
- Richard Sherrill, Attorney
- Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund, Auditor