PEDC Board Materials
The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion & Development Commission
More than one member of the Pensacola Escambia Promotion & Development Commission and the FloridaWest EDA Board of directors will be on a call in information session for all interested parties intending to submit packages for the Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) of the Pensacola Technology Park Monday July 13, 2020 at 1:00 PM. The call-in number is 605-313-5145 code 688888#
The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion and Development Commission (PEDC) is a government entity established by a special act of the State of Florida Legislature to promote economic development interests such as industry, tourism and commerce. The Commission is composed of nine members:
- Two members – Commissioners of Escambia County appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County.
Two members – Council members of the City of Pensacola appointed by the City Council of the City of Pensacola.
One member – a member of the Town Council of the Town of Century, appointed to serve by the Town Council of the Town of Century.
Two members – Board of Directors from the Pensacola Bay Area Chamber of Commerce, in good standing, appointed by the Chairman of the Board. (PBACC).
One member – at large, appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
One member – at large, appointed by the City Council of the City of Pensacola
PEDC Board Members:
- Lewis Bear, Jr., Chairman, FloridaWest Board Appointee
- Clorissti Shoemo, Vice-Chair, At Large Pensacola City Council Appointee
- Dave Hoxeng, Secretary-Treasurer, FloridaWest Board Appointee
- Sherri Myers, Pensacola City Council Member Appointee
- P.C. Wu, Pensacola City Council Member Appointee
- County Commissioner Jeff Bergosh (District 1), Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
- County Commissioner Steven Barry (District 5), Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
- Century Mayor Henry Hawkins, Century Town Council Member Appointee
- Adam Principe, At Large Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County Appointee
- Scott Luth, FloridaWest CEO
- Richard Sherrill, Attorney
- Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund, Auditor