PEDC Board Materials
The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion & Development Commission
The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion and Development Commission (PEDC) and FloridaWest Economic Development Alliance will conduct a Review of the FloridaWest Five Year Strategic Plan on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 from 9:00am – 1:00pm at The Delaino Student Center (Building 5) at Pensacola State College, 1000 College Blvd. Pensacola, FL 32504.
Persons needing special accommodation to participate in this meeting should contact Sena Maddison with the FloridaWest Economic Development Alliance, in writing, at P.O. Box 1992, Pensacola Florida 32591, or at [email protected], by written request 48 hours prior to the event date.
For more information, please call (850) 898-2201 or send an email to [email protected]
The Pensacola-Escambia Promotion and Development Commission (PEDC) is a government entity established by a special act of the State of Florida Legislature to promote economic development interests such as industry, tourism and commerce. The Commission is composed of nine members:
- Two members – Commissioners of Escambia County appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County.
Two members – Council members of the City of Pensacola appointed by the City Council of the City of Pensacola.
One member – a member of the Town Council of the Town of Century, appointed to serve by the Town Council of the Town of Century.
Two members – Board of Directors from the Pensacola Bay Area Chamber of Commerce, in good standing, appointed by the Chairman of the Board. (PBACC).
One member – at large, appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
One member – at large, appointed by the City Council of the City of Pensacola
PEDC Board Members:
- Lewis Bear, Jr., Chairman, FloridaWest Board Appointee
- Clorissti Shoemo, Vice-Chair, At Large Pensacola City Council Appointee
- Dave Hoxeng, Secretary-Treasurer, FloridaWest Board Appointee
- Jared Moore, Pensacola City Council Member Appointee
- Sherri Myers, Pensacola City Council Member Appointee
- County Commissioner Jeff Bergosh (District 1), Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
- County Commissioner Steven Barry (District 5), Board of County Commissioners of Escambia County
- Century Mayor Ben Boutwell, Century Town Council Member Appointee
- Scott Luth, FloridaWest CEO
- Richard Sherrill, Attorney
- Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund, Auditor