Airport Commerce Park
2430 Airport Blvd., #225, Pensacola, Fla.
Pensacola International Airport (PNS) Commerce Park, owned and operated by the City of Pensacola, is located at the largest airport between New Orleans and the Tampa Bay Region of Florida. PNS spans 1,400 acres with 350+ acres available for development. There are also 35 developable acres available with immediate airfield access.
Scott Luth, CEO
FloridaWest Economic Development Alliance
Andrea Kvech, Assistant Airport Director -Finance
Pensacola International Airport
Total Acres: 1,400
- Developable Acreage: 350+
- Pricing is dependent on job creation and capital investment
- Located in an Enterprise Zone
- Location of a designated Foreign Trade Zone, #249
- Runway Length: 7,004 feet by 150 feet.
- Pavement Strength: 270,000
- Electric Distribution: Gulf Power
- Natural Gas Distribution: Pensacola Energy
- Water: Emerald Coast Utilities Authority- 6″
- Sewer: Emerald Coast Utilities Authority – 6″ sewer line
- Local Telecommunications Service: AT&T, Cox Business- Fiber Optics
- Interstate 110: 2 miles
- Interstate 10: 3 miles
- Port of Pensacola: 5 miles
- Fire Station: 2 miles
- Police Station: 4 miles